Personal Insurance Solutions
Why Life Insurance?
Buying life insurance can be one of the best financial steps that you take for you and your family! It can replace your income if you die before your dependants. You may want your children to go to college and your family to enjoy a certain kind of lifestyle. Likely, you still want this to happen even if you die prematurely. But, if you are the primary bread winner for your family, they may not be able to afford it if you die and do not have enough savings to cover their expenses. In addition to providing income to cover everyday living expenses, your family needs insurance to cover any outstanding debts which include funeral and burial costs. You don’t want your spouse, parents, children or other loved ones to be left with any extra financial burden in addition to the emotional burden they’re already suffering. If you are single with no dependants and no debt, you would rather look at taking out Disability or Critical Illness cover, to ensure that you do not become a burden on the state or your parents should you become ill or disabled.
We can help you to decide which type of policy is best for you.
- Cover on someone’s life.
Accidental Death Insurance
- Life cover but due to unnatural causes.
- Cover should you become physically or mentally disabled.
- As Disability Insurance but your income is protected.
Severe Illness/ Dread Disease Insurance
- Cover for heart attacks, cancer, strokes and other conditions.
- Cover for loans from the bank.
- Cover specifically for funeral costs.
- Cover should you lose your work due to retrenchments.
Not having to work your entire life! There are only two ways to make money: by working and/or by having your assets work for you. If you keep your money in your back pocket instead of investing it, you will never have more money than what you save. By investing your money, you are getting your money to generate more money by earning interest on what you put away or by buying and selling assets that increase in value. Whether your goal is to send your kids to college or to retire, investing is essential to getting you where you want to be.
- Portfolio including shares, cash, bonds and property.
Unit Trusts (Linked Investment Schemes)
- Portfolio of shares.
- Trade directly on the stock market through iTransact platform.
- Includes Endowments and Unit Trusts.
- Save for your retirement while gaining tax advantages.
Some of The Funds We Are Contracted to Sell:
- Content inside a residence.
House Owners/ Building Insurance
- The actual shell of a residence.
- Personal property that gets removed from the residence including cellular phones, jewellery, etc.
- Covers losses or damage to 3rd party (including death) and/ or their property whist on residential property.
- Comprehensive cover for personal vehicle.
- Comprehensive cover for personal motorbike.
- Cover for boats, yachts, etc.
Off Road Vehicles
- Cover for quad bikes, side-by-sides, off road bikes, etc.
Personal Computers (Laptop, tablets, etc.)
- Same as all risks but specifically for laptops, tablets, etc.
- Contracted with almost all medical aid schemes.
- Additional cover for in hospital specialists, etc. as well as co-payment cover.